Wednesday, September 23, 2015

This Weeks Reading List (5)

I'm posting this weeks reading list late because I am a terrible person. This week's theme is picture book biographies! My Children's Lit class has too much to cover to focus on banned books, but if I have a free week this semester I will make a banned books reading list.

YA Lit Book for the Week
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
Sherman Alexie

Children's Lit Books for the Week
Hana's Suitcase (chapter book)
by Karen Levine

Jim Henson The Guy Who Played with Puppets (picture book)
by Kathleen Krull paintings by Steve Johnson and Lou Fancher

Tituba (picture book)
written by William Miller illustrated by Leonard Jenkins

You're on Your Way, Teddy Roosevelt (picture book)
written by Judith St. George illustrated by Matt Faulkner

Hello, I'm Johnny Cash (picture book)
written by G. Neri illustrated by A.G. Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment