Thursday, August 20, 2015

This Week's Reading List (1)

Today was my second day back at school and it was pretty wonderful. I do have a massive reading list for my Children's Lit class and I will be having a new reading list each week to meet my goal of at least 7 books a week. I will also be posting my reading responses for each week. This week's theme is Teacher/Student relationships and though not all of the books fit in that category, I'm sure that they will all be fun.

All of these books must be read and written about by Thursday. I hope to post early so that I can get a little feedback before I turn in the assignment.



Dear America: My Face to the Wind The Diary of Sarah Jane Price, A Prairie Teacher
Broken Bow, Nebraska, 1881
by Jim Murphy

Sahara Special
by Esme Raji Codell

Counting on Grace
by Elizabeth Winthrop

The Children of Topaz
The Story of a Japanese-American Internment Camp, Based on a Classroom Diary
by Michael O. Tunnell and George W. Chilcoat

Eat Your Peas, Ivy Louise
written & illustrated by Leo Landry

Inside-Out Grandma A Hanukkah Story
written & illustrated by Joan Rothenberg

Private and Confidential A Story About Braille
written by Marion Ripley illustrated by Colin Backhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment