Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's still January


I've been going back and forth with weather I'm staying in California or going back to Arizona. I'm still really confused. I suppose it doesn't really matter where I go job wise because it's balls to find a job in either place. I've been here for almost three months and I can't find a job and I still have no job to go to in AZ. I have decided that I'm focusing all my efforts to get into Berkeley next fall. School is the most important thing for me right now, at least I have that figured out. Staying here in Cali since it's an easier transfer to Berkeley, I just need a job to secure my place here and to find someone to take over my lease back in Arizona.

I have a flight booked for the 7th of February back to Arizona. The only thing is that I'm not sure if it's a flight back to stay or a flight back to get my things and come back to California. There really isn't anything keeping me in either place.

I know it's a little late for New Year's resolutions but, here's the first one I've ever made: I'm giving up men. For the whole year at the least but, most likely until I'm at Berkeley next fall.

So, here's to a new year, again. And here's to hoping that this is the year I figure my life out.

<3
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment