Thursday, October 2, 2008

Problem

I think the problem here is that I'm not experienced in this situation. What is one to do? Usually, things happen in a certain way for me. It starts with a simple plan which get foiled terribly. I then have to work my ass off to get to a point where I can fix it. That, in turn, ends badly until things ultimately work themselves out and everything is fine. This situation, I don't see following that pattern. Here I have to work from the beginning but, I don't know how to go about it in a way that won't make me seem off. No one can give me adequate advice because they've not been at this point before. I'm not desperate here, I just believe that we have something, this unnamed potential and I'd like to explore that.

<3
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment