· karass - a group of people who, often unknowingly, are working together to do God's will. The people can be thought of as fingers in a Cat's Cradle.
· duprass - a karass of only two people, who almost always die together. The typical example is a loving couple who work together for a great purpose.
· granfalloon - a false karass; i.e., a group of people who imagine they have a connection that does not really exist. An example is "Hoosiers"; Hoosiers have no true spiritual destiny in common, but really share little more than a name.
· sin-wat - "a man who wants all of somebody's love. That's very bad."
· wampeter - "the pivot of a karass, around which the souls of the members of the karass has two wampeters at any time, one waxing and one waning.
· kan-kan - the instrument which brings you to your karass
I think I'm going to read Cat's Cradle again. Yeah, that's a really nifty book.